Wednesday, September 7, 2011

30 Days of Lists: Day 7

Today's prompt from 30 Days of Lists is really interesting to me. Generally, we don't blog about the things we are not good at. However, if you're realistic and approach your weaknesses with humor and honesty, it's all good! So, here I go...

I'm Not Very Good At:

1. MATH


2. Drinking enough water

3. Doing Laundry (don't mind washing, hate folding)


4. Driving a stick shift car (In fact, I couldn't drive one if my life depended on it!)

5. Making gravy (mine is always lumpy)

6. Eating fresh fruit (I'm too lazy to wash it, so I generally get a cookie instead, lol. J/K - well sometimes...)

Wheeew! This almost felt like Confession, but now it's all out in the open! And you know what? I'm good with it! I know what I need to work on (like drinking more water and eating fruit) and I also know what I'm never going to embrace (Math!) After all, calculators were invented for a reason. It's a good thing that I also know my strengths, one of which is eating cookies! :)

Happy Wednesday, List Makers!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL on the math comment!

Ashley said...

Couldn't agree more with you on 1 & 2. Both are overrated ;)

Tracy said...

Drinking my water as I type, but Math? Forget about it! :) Thanks, Ladies, for visiting!

Unknown said...

Put me down for all of these, too!