Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Celebrate National Scrapbook Day This Saturday!

This Saturday is National Scrapbook Day! Are any of you doing anything scrappy? Maybe scrapbooking all weekend, or going to a crop? Well, if you don't have anything planned yet, I invite you to join me (and thousands others!) over at Big Picture Classes for a true NSD celebration! On May 3, the fun begins at 9am pacific time. There will be classes, and techniques, shown for 10 straight hours -- and lots of prizes!

There are many advantages to online NSD celebrations/crops:

1. You don't have to pack up all of your craft supplies and haul them somewhere!

2. You get instant inspiration from all the great scrapbooking talent, all at one place!

3. You can meet all kinds of interesting people who share the same passion for scrapbooking as you do!

4. You don't have to get out of your pajamas all day! :)

If you are not familiar with Big Picture Classes, please click the link here. It will take you to their website, and all you have to do is spend about a minute signing up for the crop and celebration! Best of all -- it's totally FREE!

I hope to see you there this weekend, and remember to tell your friends about it! I am in no way affiliated with Big Picture Classes, but I'm always amazed at the layouts I do at one of their online crops! It's extremely inspiring to be with like-minded individuals who share your love of cardstock, stickers -- and all things scrappy! :)

PS - If you participate, please come back here and let us know if you got a lot of layouts done! I truly believe that seeing others succeed in scrapbooking helps motivate us to get creative ourselves!

4 comments:

Jennifer Grace said...

I am already signed up to attend and looking forward to it, especially as hubby has the day off for once (he rarely gets a saturday off) so he can take care of the kids while I craft! x

Judy G said...

I'm signed up too and love being in my own space for NSD! Love challenges and seeing soo much inspiration.

Tracy said...

Jennifer and Grace, I'm so glad you've both signed up! I can't wait -- it's SO much fun!! I, too, love all the inspiration there! It's going to be great! :)
Thanks for dropping by The Scrappy Girl Nextdoor!
Tracy

Unknown said...


Hi, i think that i saw you visited my blog thus i came to “return the favor”.I am trying to find things to enhance my web site!I suppose its ok to use some of your ideas!! capitalone.com