Thursday, August 25, 2011

Where Women Create

Call it what you want -- art studio, craft room, etc. -- but I adore looking at rooms where women create! I love getting ideas, I'm interested in seeing how they organize their supplies, I'm intrigued by the color combos, but most of all -- I love the artsy eye candy! Such lovely things..! Various art mediums are stored in these rooms, but the one thing all of us have in common is that WE LOVE TO MAKE THINGS! Here are some rooms that inspire me:









All photos are from my Pinterest Board entitled "Craft Rooms" (Pinterest is my latest obsession, after art studios, of course! It's a fabulous way to store all of your favorite photos or collections!) If you want an invitation to join Pinterest, just contact me and I'll happily send you an invite. Happy Creating!



5 comments:

Sherry C said...

Beautiful rooms!!

Caroljean at Watersong Journey said...

Thanks, Tracey! I am dying to redo my office AND craft room! I need inspiration badly! Thanks for sharing....maybe one day I will get there! :)

Tracy said...

Thanks Ladies! Carol, your house is always so lovely. I bet your office and craft room are already amazing!! But if you do redo it, make sure you send me a photo! :)

Anonymous said...

I love looking at well organized beautiful rooms too - these are all wonderful!

ellen s. said...

oh hot dang these are all awesome! one day..LOL.