Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Card-A-Palooza Card Making Event

This month I've been having so much fun participating in the Card-A-Palooza Event over at For The Luv of Art! (http://fortheluvofart.forumg.biz) It's not too late to join in, and now that a lot of us have the "wee ones" returning to school, it's an excellent time to do something just for ourselves! It's also a great way to get your creative juices flowing, and kind of "get out of your {creative} box," so to speak! (There are also prizes!!) I hope you'll join in the fun, and if you do, post back here and let me know how you're liking it! The details are posted over on the message board at FTLOA, and it's a wonderful group of ladies! Here are some of the cards I made last week during Card-A-Palooza:







7 comments:

Sheri Twing said...

Look at you go girl! You have put out some adorable cards! So glad you came over to FTLOA and joined in the fun!

ellen s. said...

These are so awesome, girl! So so so glad you are having FUN! :):):)

Sherry C said...

Fabulous cards, my crafty friend! :)

Mish086 said...

Love what you have done so far! Newbie to FTLOA!

Tracy said...

Thanks so much, Ladies! Cardmaking is so fun! Mish, thanks so much for visiting my blog for the first time, and welcome to For The Luv Of Art! It's a great group of Ladies, and just full of inspiration! :)

Renee said...

Great cards, Tracy! Thanks for sharing you talent with us. I met you at For The Luv Of Art! Isn't it a fun place?

Tracy said...

Hey Renee! It's so good to see you here! Yes, For The Luv of Art is a fabulous place! Great Ladies there!! Thanks so much for visiting my blog, and I'll see you around FTLOA! :)