Friday, July 20, 2012

Vacation Mini Album: I Challenge Myself...

I challenge myself to complete my NYC mini album in 4 days. There, I said it. I put it in writing and now I'm accountable.

I recently read a post on Two Peas In A Bucket where one scrapper only allows herself the same amount of time to complete her travel album as was the trip's length; i.e. - my trip to NYC was four days long, thus, I'm only going to spend four days working on my album. I thought this was a great concept. If you spend more time creating your album than the time you were actually on your trip, it just seems a bit too much. Thus, I decided to take this on as my personal challenge to start and complete my album in four days. (Keep in mind that's four days of actual work time, not four days from today; I have to feed my kids you know!)

If you'd like to also participate in this challenge and scrap some of your summer vacation photos, please comment here and tell us about it! I'd love to hear from you.

So, to get started and to give you a little preview of my album contents, here are a few photos from my recent trip to New York. I will post back soon showing my progress!

5 comments:

Fawn said...

Good for you! I went to NYC in April for my bestie's 40th and I still have 3 incomplete albums.

I'm going back next month so I may use my second album for that trip.

I look forward to seeing your work. Your photos are great!

Where did you stay?

Sherry C said...

Gorgeous pics - can't wait to see your project!

Mary Jo said...

Great idea!
I have tons of vacation photos from years ago waiting to be scrapped :)

scrappymo! said...

Will be watching for the mini showcased!

Tracy said...

Thanks so much, Ladies! Fawn, we stayed at Hotel Giraffe. I highly recommend it! It's up the street from Madison Square Park, and a block or two from Eataly! Great place...!