Friday, June 22, 2012

A Little Mid-Year Project Life Inspiration

How is everyone doing with their Project Life album? (And if you're unfamiliar with Project Life and Becky Higgins, click on my Project Life button to the right... Loads of fabulous information!) After trying Project Life last year, I learned that I was much better at doing my album monthly, rather than weekly. It just works better for me, and is easier for me to manage.

This post is a little photo-heavy, perhaps, but I thought it might give you ideas on how to store you Project Life supplies (because, hey, that's half the fun, right?) and provide a little PL inspiration for you now that it's summer. Doing PL monthly is very do-able. Even if you haven't been great at doing your album thus far, or if you're just getting started, you could easily do the past six months in one weekend. That's what's so great about Project Life -- you can do it as simply, or as fancy, as you like. I, myself, took the simple approach! Happy Scrapping! :)

9 comments:

Lizzie said...

Wow, Tracy! This all looks awesome! I am very impressed.
I'm not sure I would have the staying power to do Project Life... or 365 etc. I'm having trouble with blogging more than once a week just now!

Still, seeing the progress of your own project is very inspiring. Great layout, lovely photos and really good paper/background / journalling ideas.
It's going to be amazing when it's all finished!

Tracy said...

Thanks so much, Lizzie! I bet you could do Project Life -- just try it monthly! It makes a HUGE difference, and is very low stress! :)

NC Peach said...

I'm with Lizzie...not sure I could hang on to do a PL. However, doing monthly pages do look a LOT easier! I really wanted to do one counting down to my 40th birthday, and I might have to give your approach a try!

Barbara said...

You look so organized. I know that's the key to Project Life.
I'm just coming back to my blog, too, after a couple of months of bein away from it. I'm happy to have found your's through the thread on two peas and will be following you. I hope you're able to come by mine and check it out.

Viji Siddharth said...

Love what you did! Love that little basket! I have mine in a rubber made box! But basket looks so much more inviting..in the lookout..maybe my goodwill might have one!
Love your page! the banner is so cute!

Tracy said...

Thanks so much, Ladies! NCPeach, happy early Birthday -- I say go for a monthly Project Life! Viji, I got the little white chalkboard storage box at Target - very inexpensive! Barbara, I look forward to checking out your blog! :)

gssfam said...

WOW! I love how organized you are! I came here from the forum at two peas! Come check mine out too! :D

Jilliene Designs said...

I am so tempted to start a project life album. Your pages are great!

Patricia said...

I love the organization and how you have everything in your box! Great project life pages! Found you through 2 peas!